Central Standard was studio and consultancy that I ran between 2011 to 2022. While I mostly helped other people and companies create their apps and services, I occassionally released some of my own.
- I created fun little iOS apps like Bloom, Scribe, and Yours Truly for people to use.
- In 2013, I helped my friends at Hipstamatic build their app and social-network called Oggl.
- In 2016, I helped build a service called Spinlist with my friend Lucas that would let you create and share a playist that could be played on any music service.
- From 2014 to 2019, I helped my friends Luke and Kyle build their photo-story website called Exposure.
- In 2019, I worked on building a tool for ambitious writing projects called Theodore.
- From 2020 until 2022 I ran a website wireframing tool called Mockingbird.